24 June 2011

DIY- Feather hair piece

Hello lovelies!
I have a new DIY tutorial, for a feather hair piece. (:

I love all the feathery things around at the moment, 
but I wanted something a little different, soo I came up with this easy three-step tutorial.







Here's what you'll need:
  • Variety of feathers.
  • String, cord, threads or fabric scraps.
  • Scissors.
  • and whichever style of clip you'd like. (:

(I used the silver clip)


Step one: With your choice of threads/fabric tie at the top, 
then start braiding down. (it doesn't have to perfect)


Step two: Once you've tied of the ends,
you can start adding the feathers.
 It's easier to kinda slide them under the thread, 
then wind around extra thread for security. 


Step three: Secure onto the clip.
I used a scrap of fabric and wraped it over and around. 
(doesn't have to be neat, aslong as it matches your hair colour,
it should blend in underneath :)

and your done!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...